The Mediacorp Subaru Car Challenge is back on its 17th year on 27 October 2018 in Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza. This ultimate challenge of mind and body is attracting 400 participants from Singapore and neighbouring countries.
The last man standing with palm on the car will win a Subaru car worth $70,800. This year event adds special celebrity charity matchup that will raise funds for beneficiaries of the Presidents's Star Challenge. The Mediacorp Charity Challenge involves celebrities Chen Han Wei, who is also our BlackVue brand ambassador, Pang Ling Ling, Ya Hui, Bryan Wong, Desmond Ng and Felicia Chin. Members of the public are encouraged to support the celebrities by donating through hotlines.
BlackVue is proud to be official partner for this iconic event for the second year. We will broadcast live on BlackVue Singapore's Facebook Page and BlackVue app, thanks to BlackVue DR900S-2CH and DR750S-2CH dashcams with Over the Cloud features. Watch the action captured last year here.
Facebook Live broadcast is on the following schedules:
1) Sat, 27 Oct 2017 12.50pm (Start of the event)
2) Sat, 27 Oct 2017 6.50pm
3) Sun, 28 Oct 2017 12.50pm
4) Sun, 28 Oct 2017 6.50pm
5) Mon, 29 Oct 2017 12.50pm
6) Mon, 29 Oct 2017 6.50pm
7) Tue, 30 Oct 2017 12.50pm
8) Tue, 30 Oct 2017 6.50pm
1) Schedules may change and number of broadcasts depending on network conditions.
2) Beside the above schedules,, we will randomly select cameras to be broadcasted during the competition anytime. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for more updates.
How to watch using our free BlackVue App:
1) Download our BlackVue app from Apple store or Google store
2) Created an account by registering your email address.
3) Acknowledge your registration by checking the confirmation email sent to your email address.
4) Login your account.
4) Select "BlackVue Cloud" on the main page of the app.
5) Go to bottom right to perform the map search.
6) Navigate to Singapore / Orchard Road.
7) You can find all the active cameras with the name of BlackVue. (From 27 Oct , 1pm onwards)
8) Just click on the camera name to access the live view. Enjoy!
Watch Tutorial video for the BlackVue App here:
1) Should the service reach overcapacity due to a sudden large influx of users, we cannot guarantee 100% stability. In advance, we thank you for your understanding.
2) If you had exceeded the free 10 minutes live view per day, you have to subscribe to the paid plan to continue watching. Go to the BlackVue App, click on the top left corner for the Menu, select Add Paid Features.
3) Video quality and frame rate is lowered when broadcasting live, to check on the actual recording video quality, please check out the product page for DR900S-2CH and DR750S-2CH.
Find out more from the official car challenge website here.
Tags: Mediacorp Subaru Car Challenge, BlackVue Over the Cloud