We are proud to be the official partner for this year's Mediacorp Subaru Car Challenge. A total of 25 units of DR750S-2CH Cloud dashcams were installed at the event venue of Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza.
Simply download our free BlackVue app and thanks to the BlackVue Over the Cloud so that you can catch all the action live on site!
The event will start on 28 Oct 2017, 1pm and will end with the last participant standing!
Alternatively, please stay tune to our Facebook page and we will broadcast Facebook Live using our BlackVue cloud connected dashcam on the following schedule:
1) 28 Oct 2017 12.50pm (Start of the event)
2) 28 Oct 2017 6.50pm
3) 29 Oct 2017 12.50pm
4) 29 Oct 2017 6.50pm
5) 30 Oct 2017 12.50pm
6) 30 Oct 2017 6.50pm
7) 31 Oct 2017 12.50pm
8) 31 Oct 2017 6.50pm
Visit our Facebook page to get the updates and more live broadcast now!
Here is the floor plan with the location for our cloud connected dashcams.
10 competition cars are located at the centre of the event with total of 400 participants (40 participants per car). On top of each competition car, there are two sets of DR750S cloud dashcam installed, 3 more sets at the stage area on the left side and 2 more sets at the activity area on the right side.
Here are the names of our cloud cameras when connecting to our Cloud service:
1) #SL > BlackVue Stage Left
2) #SC > BlackVue Stage Centre
3) #SR > BlackVue Stage Right
4) #1L > BlackVue Car 1L (regional participants)
5) #1R > BlackVue Car 1R (regional participants)
6) #2L > BlackVue Car 2L (regional participants)
7) #2R > BlackVue Car 2R (regional participants)
8) #3L > BlackVue Car 3L
9) #3R > BlackVue Car 3R
10) #4L > BlackVue Car 4L
11) #4R > BlackVue Car 4R and up to #10R
12) #A1 > BlackVue Activity 1
13) #A2 > BlackVue Activity 2
If you would like to watch the event live anytime, anywhere with the BlackVue app, please check out this tutorial video:
1) Download our BlackVue app from Apple store or Google store
2) Created an account by registering your email address.
3) Acknowledge your registration by checking the confirmation email sent to your email address.
4) Login your account.
4) Select "BlackVue Cloud" on the main page of the app.
5) Go to bottom right to perform the map search.
6) Navigate to Singapore / Orchard Road.
7) You can find all the active cameras with the name stated above. (From 28 Oct , 1pm onwards)
8) Just click on the camera name to access the live view. Enjoy!
Should the service reach overcapacity due to a sudden large influx of users, we cannot guarantee 100% stability. In advance, we thank you for your understanding.
If you had exceeded the free 10 minutes live view per day, you can purchase the extra time using the BlackVue app.
Video quality and frame rate is lower when broadcasting live, to check on the actual recording video quality, please check out the product page.