It is a good habit to check on your car before driving off but all our current dashcam models has the feature of informing the users about possible impacted event while you are away or so called "parking mode". This does not necessary to be just the push notifications to be sent from our Cloud service.
Even you are not a Cloud user, our dashcam can notify you of such event by voice guidance if the dashcam is setup with the power solutions, an add-on accessories for parking mode.
When you drive off from car park, the BlackVue dashcam may announce "Parking Mode Off. An Impact was detected during parking mode". This means the dashcam had detected impact by the 3-axis shock sensors over the preset threshold sensitivity settings.
What you should do next?
1) If you are using our dashcam with WiFi (Cloud series and WiFi series), you can login with the BlackVue App. (Alternatively, you can also access the video using the BlackVue Viewer for PC.)
2) With BlackVue App, go to the File List and set the Filter to show only the Event (E) files.
3) Look for event files recorded during the period of the last parking condition.
4) Review the video to check for the reason for the triggering of the impact. On some occasions, it maybe false alarm, for example due to vibration or impact from a bird on the bonnet.
5) If you found that the impact detection is too sensitive , you can change the setting to your preference.
6) User can also choose to OFF this Voice Guidance notification.