Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR900S Series and DR750S Series dash cams. The new updates add options to toggle certain Hard Cornering, Hard Acceleration and Hard Braking Events on and off.
Added Hard Braking, Hard Acceleration, Hard Cornering Event detection toggles (under Settings > System).
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.23 / iOS v3.23 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.05 / Mac v3.06 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOAD page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
With BlackVue App version 3.24 or higher, the app knows what dashcam model you are using, it will prompt you automatically when a firmware update is available for your dashcam. No more need to search and download the firmware manually from the Firmware download menu.
Do you know that you could also upgrade the firmware for your dashcam remotely?
Just follow the following steps if your dashcam is connected to BlackVue Cloud.
1) Tap on BlackVue App.
2) Tap on "Connect to Cloud".
3) Tap on the 3 dots on the right side of the camera name.
4) Tap on the Remote firmware upgrade. You will be inform if there's a new firmware update available.
5) Just follow the steps on the BlackVue app to continue on the firmware upgrade.
6) Please make sure that there's no power interruption to the dashcam while upgrading which will take about 2 to 3 minutes.