A new firmware (ver. 1.009) for the DR650S Series (DR650S-1CH, DR650S-2CH, DR650S-2CH TRUCK, DR650S-2CH IR) is now released. Please check below for details.
1) Improved Cloud hotspot connection scenario and fixed Cloud-related voice alerts.
2) Improved Parking Mode Voice Notification scenario to reduce false positives: the dashcam will now ignore all Events occurring in the 3-minutes before exiting Parking Mode (so Events triggered by opening/closing doors or speed bumps run over just before exiting Parking Mode will be ignored in most cases).
3) Scheduled Reboot support added:
Requires BlackVue App version 2.64 (Android) and 2.66 (iOS) and BlackVue Viewer version 1.14 (Windows) and 1.15 (Mac OS).
– Minimize risks of errors when your BlackVue is constantly powered by letting it reboot at a set time.
It will only reboot in Parking Mode and when nothing is being recorded, so you do not have to worry about missing important files.
– To activate Scheduled Reboot:
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions, or use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.