Who needs it?
In Singapore, vehicles' population had increased tremendously but recent COE quota may only helps to control the growth. Hence, driving in Singapore is very much different comparing with 5 years ago. More congestion on the roads, expressways and even at car parks. Accidents, road bullies or vandalism may happen anywhere and anytime.
In year 2010, there were 945,879 vehicles registered in Singapore and number of vehicles involved in accident with fatalities and injuries had reached 15,277. On average, there were 41 vehicles involved in road accident every day or around 2 vehicles every hour, this excluding accident vehicles without injury/fatality or unreported cases. So in total, the number of vehicles involved in accidents is even much higher than the available statistic provided by Traffic Police Department.
Nobody likes to get into accident, this is especially the case in Singapore, where drivers often try to escape the blame by falsifying their accident report or even get into heated arguments. In some incidents, drivers even resort to violence or so called road bully! Insurance claims may takes months or even years to settle due to insufficient evidence or false claims reports.which mainly due to no eye witness....
Have you also been an unfortunate victim of vandalism? We have many customers who shared their experience, it even happens in their own private car park of their condominium! Some car owners here wake up in the morning and found their cars only to see disguisting scratch marks made by irresponsible vandals. Such incidents often cause thousand of dollars to rectify, not to mention the days without the car and the stress as a result.
With Black Vue Vehicle Black Box, this gadget has enhanced features to provide you the sufficient evidence in terms of good video images, impact direction, date and time or even speed and direction with GPS equipped model.
This gadget can also be used while tracking or other leisures and can even monitor or improve the driving behaviour of your love ones. It can also be used as surveillance camera when your vehicle is parked and for commercial fleet management application.
Here are some potential benefits for Vehicle Black Box installation:
- Provides irrefutable evidence in the road traffic accident such as date & time, video, impact or G sensors, direction of vehicle, speed can be recorded.
- Clear identification of cause and consequences in a car accident
- Reduces the time taken to settle an insurance claim
- Provides protective measures against reckless drivers
- Surveillance comfort for your mind when you are away from your vehicle
- Prevention of unethical situations such as hit & run and theft
- Promoting road safety and educating the public via video footage
- Better management and efficient fleet maintenance
- GPS mapping overlay Google Map shows exactly where the vehicle had been.
- Supervision of speed, driving route and behavior
- Reduces fleet costs and ensure drivers are abiding the company rules.