A new firmware (ver. 1.009) for the DR650S Series (DR650S-1CH, DR650S-2CH, DR650S-2CH TRUCK, DR650S-2CH IR) is now released. Please check below for details.
1) Improved Cloud hotspot connection scenario and fixed Cloud-related voice alerts.
2) Improved Parking Mode Voice Notification scenario to reduce false positives: the dashcam will now ignore all Events occurring in the 3-minutes before exiting Parking Mode (so Events triggered by opening/closing doors or speed bumps run over just before exiting Parking Mode will be ignored in most cases).
3) Scheduled Reboot support added:
Requires BlackVue App version 2.64 (Android) and 2.66 (iOS) and BlackVue Viewer version 1.14 (Windows) and 1.15 (Mac OS).
– Minimize risks of errors when your BlackVue is constantly powered by letting it reboot at a set time.
It will only reboot in Parking Mode and when nothing is being recorded, so you do not have to worry about missing important files.
– To activate Scheduled Reboot:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions, or use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.